PE and Sports Premium
PE development plan 2017-18:
The PE and Sports Grant
The Education Funding Agency will provide an estimated £13,810 for year 2017-18. This is an increase on previous years, with the core amount doubling from £8000 to £16,000.
1. To make PE enjoyable for a wider range of pupils.
2. To engage our children in a range of new and, perhaps, unfamiliar sporting activities.
3. Get a wider range of children involved in competitive school games.
4. Develop staff confidence in delivering high quality P.E lessons through training and team teaching.
5. To provide an indoor sporting facility.