Ethos and Values
Engage our children in their own learning journey
Enrich our curriculum by providing exciting, relevant and purposeful experiences
Inspire our children to do their best and achieve
We are committed to nurturing the whole child; mind, body and spirit. We encourage pupils to achieve high academic standards and take responsibility for their learning journey and for themselves and each other.
We aim to:
· Offer a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which children can grow and develop to their full potential, proud of their achievements.
· Help children to live and develop together and to become responsible and independent regardless of their ethnic background, disability, religion or lifestyle.
· Encourage a love of learning and a desire for understanding through a broad and balanced academic education appropriate to the world today based on the needs of the individual child.
· Serve the community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. Encouraging anunderstanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promoting Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
· Maintain and support a strong partnership with parents and carers, the church and the wider community.
· To maintain our status as a “Healthy School” and foster an awareness of the benefits of a health school lifestyle.
· Ensure that equal opportunity and inclusion are embedded in all our school values.
Recognising its historic foundation, Hatch Beauchamp Primary School will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at Parish and Diocesan level.
Our School Values